The Rock Open To Wrestling Again & Excited About His WWE Future


The Rock Open To Wrestling Again & Excited About His WWE Future



Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson spoke to Associated Press sports writer Dan Gelston this week about his return to WWE, the build to WrestleMania and beyond.
The most newsworthy part of the interview, which you can read at Sports.Yahoo.com in its entirety, is that The Rock is more open to wrestling another match than he’s been in the past several years.
“I’ve never said never,” Rock said. “I’m open to it. For years when I was asked that, I kept my emotions very close to my sleeve.
“I would say, ‘No, I don’t see myself wrestling a match,’ because I didn’t want to leave that open too much. I wanted to make sure I was concentrating solely on my goals in acting.”
Rock thinks he can handle his movie career while still making appearances for WWE, which would include getting back in the ring.
“It’s ‘The People’s Era’ that’s getting ready to happen,” he said. “It’s just beginning.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

UPCOMING EVENTS (Watch First Here For Free)

WWE_Over_The_Limit_2011_0001wwe-money-in-the-bank-2010Fatal 4 Way 201084239_lg
Web Analytics